Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You are invited

Adelaide and I spent our one-on-one time (during Bella's first nap) making her birthday party invitations for her classmates and friends. We only had 8 invitations to create since we are keeping the party nice and small. I pulled out some old Papyrus paper I had purchased to work on Addie's baby book with. Don't ask my how much of her baby book I've completed since moving here. Anyway, I hand-wrote the invitation on the backside of the lavender paper then cut out a few simple shapes to glue on the front. Addie helped with the gluing and placement of the design. Finally, we added some ribbon in the corner and stuffed them in the envelopes. Addie insisted they all needed an "Aristocats" sticker to seal the envelop. All we have to do now is deliver them!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Addie! Don't forget her present I left in the secret closet when I visited in Dec. Love you all and can't wait to see you in July!

Terry said...

Just like Kiki's cards.
XOXOXO