Tuesday, May 4, 2010

cruising

Bella's walking now. She is still a bit wobbly but she can stand without assistance from me or furniture now. She just walks wherever she wants to go. It still makes me nervous because she's not as cautious as Addie was but it doesn't seem to be stopping her. Every day she's a little more brave and a bit more steady on her feet. I took some video last Wednesday. She's improved immensely in the week since this footage was taken. I know the grandparents are dying to see Arabella on her feet.
The girls are also cruising around together on Wheely bug. Another one of these awesome toys are definitely going on the list to Santa next year. Addie very carefully holds her sister and pushes them around.This little tutu princess looks pretty relaxed with her bottle of cow's milk! This is a big step in the direction of ending the breast milk addiction this girl has. I was happy to see she sucked down most of this milk without batting an eye. I'm now only pumping at 7 AM and 7 PM (I can't believe how much time this frees up). Cutting down the times I pump will start depleting my milk supply. Four 5 ounce bottles of breast milk is still the results of only two pumping sessions so I have a long way to go until the milk dries up. We are on our way though.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Good job Bella!! The video is adorable. I bet Addie is going to have lots of fun now that her sister can walk!