Thursday, August 23, 2012

3 year old cures for the common cold

Arabella gets sick often.  She's always got her hands in her mouth and Lord knows where her hands have been.  I can't even begin to count how many times I have to tell her to stop touching her shoes (or her bottom).  Yes, those hands go in her mouth.  She gets sick and then we all get sick.  It's no fun!

She was sick again today.  Fever, sore throat, tummy ache.  The works.  She moaned most of the day on the couch watching Curious George.  The only things that made her feel better were Monkey Preschool Math on the iTouch and a chocolate banana smoothie.  Doctors should prescribe this combo.
I did get one smile from her today.  A genuine smile at that.
I wish Bella's cures would work on me in two days when it's my turn to be sick.

No comments: