Wednesday, April 21, 2010

for Kiki and Po

The girls received adorable new swimming suits in the mail from Kiki and Po this week. We opened the box in the evening and Addie immediately insisted on wearing her new Disney Princess suit until bedtime. We tried it out in the pool yesterday. Addie and I had a nice swim just the two of us while Arabella napped. When we got home she was awake and sporting her new butterfly ruffle number ready to come join us in the pool. I am such a sucker for ruffles on the bum. I seriously almost bought myself a ruffled skirt at Zara the other day so it's no wonder I get all gaga ridiculous when my girls wear ruffles. There is nothing girlier than ruffles. Thank you Kiki and Po for all the wonderful goodies you sent. Who knew my wasn't complete without Brach's pastel candy corn.

1 comment:

Terry said...

I totally agree about the ruffles.
TOOOO CUTE!!

XOXOXO,