Friday, April 10, 2009

Kid's Club

Yesterday, I took Adelaide to an open play gymnastics class at Kid's Club. She ran, jumped, tumbled, and danced for an hour and a half. The ages of the kids varied quite a bit; from crawlers to 2 year olds. After watching her, she definitely needs a more structured play class for two year olds and older. She completely hammed it up; dancing and twirling to the music and making friends with the other kids. By the end of the session she was best-friends with the instructor; hand-in-hand with her playing and taking instructions. I was really impressed with how well she took direction. Afterwards, the instructor came up to me and suggested an older gymnastics class that might be a good fit for my "outgoing and active toddler". I had to agree with her. We definitely have a little athlete on our hands.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Addie is definitely an active one! I can't wait to get her and Riley together again!

Megan said...

So cute. I cannot wait to play and run with Addie. She definitely has good coordination. Love you and miss you.