Sunday, April 26, 2009

dinner party

My cousins generously invited us over for a dinner party for family tonight. Besides dinner, it was nice to get Addie and Emme together to play. The adults were treated to BBQ, wine, and beer. The wine was very tempting this late in the game (but I probably would have had two sips and been babbling senselessly though so I stuck to soda). It was fun to see the girls together. They played really well this time. Emme's older brother was a big help entertaining the girls. He was a little irritated that they were stealing the center of attention though. We caught Addie with their cat's tail in her hands twice tonight. She's simply in love with Mara. Justin was on Addie duty the entire evening so I got some nice adult conversation time with my aunt, cousin, and Mom. It was a really wonderful evening. Hearing every one's well wishes for Tuesday is getting me pumped for Bella's birth. I surprised at how calm I feel about it seeing as it's only a day away!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Good Luck Sara. All our thoughts and prayers are with you. We'll see you Thursday.
Love & Kisses, Terry

pdxkatie said...

Love the pictures! Thanks so much for posting them. I am so in love with Ad and her parents!
AND - so excited to see The Hunger Games on your reading list. I loved that book - so intense and so fast-paced. We'll have to talk about it at our next get together.

Enjoy your last day as a mother of one. You are the best!