Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Daddy's here

This morning when Addie was snuggling in bed with me I reminded her that we were going to see Daddy today and she said "hugs" and reached her arms out wide. She also said "miss you". I have been prepping her that when Daddy comes we are going to give him big hugs. I never mentioned that we were going to say we missed him, she just decided that on her own. She's in Daddy bliss right now. We picked Justin up at the airport and Daddy and daughter got reacquainted on the ride to my parent's house. We are both so glad Justin is here!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so happy you guys have Justin with you again. That picture is too sweet!

Megan said...

Justin- So glad you made it safely. Have fun with everyone.
-Megan

Terry said...

Aren't reunions the best. Sara your photos are priceless. What is Addie learning to say when I get there? :>
XOXO, Terry