My favorite moments of the day were
- Uncorking a bottle of wine to share with my sister
- Laying the roasted bird out on the table and hearing Addie exclaim "Now the turkey's REALLY dead!".
- Spooning Addie's fourth helping of turkey on her plate for dinner as she said "I. Just. Cannot. Stop. Eating. Turkey." Full drama of course.
- Seeing my girls in their matching Christmas Eve PJs
- Sipping hot buttered rum and gazing at the tree after the girls were fast asleep
|Before bed we ran outside to write a welcome note for Santa on our front gate. We didn't want Santa to miss our house!|