Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day of Preschool 2010-2011

I'm terrible at measuring my children to record their growth. I haven't measured Addie for at least a year. I feel bad about it and I'm not sure why. It's not like she's ever going to want to look back at how tall she at age three, but I still have some Mama guilt over not keeping track. It would also be helpful to know for growth spurts because in the past 6 weeks she's grown a ton and I'd love to be able to put a number to it. She's much taller and her feet have grown like crazy. I can't believe how big she is. She's also matured a ton! Case in point; today was Addie's first day of preschool for the year and she took it totally in stride with no drama or fears. There are 10 kids in her class this week 9 of those are boys. Yup, she's the only girl. She can hold her own so I'm not too worried. Maybe she'll balance all that testosterone out with her girly dresses and pigtails every day. I can't believe how beautiful and sweet she has become. Bella cried when Addie and Justin left this morning. Then she didn't seem to mind having one on one Mommy time.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

How is this child in preschool already? I still remember being over at BAH for the Chem Portfolio review and you telling me that you were pregnant! Wow does time fly!!

Terry said...

Love, love, love the look Addie is sporting.