Saturday, January 16, 2010

Missing Megan

We all missed Megan the moment she left last Tuesday. I hate goodbyes, especially when we won't see one another for a long time. We had so much fun together. The girls love their Aunt Megan and Justin and I really enjoyed giving her a taste of Manila. Not to mention the holidays together and our beach trip. Awesome fun. Megan is such a great Auntie, she plays with the girls so nicely and they just adore her. I immediately felt a tad lonely playing by myself with the girls during the day. It's so nice to have someone to do that with.

One of my gifts for Christmas from Justin was a night at the Dusit Thani hotel! Megan and I got to stay in a wonderful room with a big soaking tub all by ourselves. We got pedicures and dinner and then I soaked in the tub and slept the whole night without waking for pumping and feedings. In the morning we enjoyed the huge breakfast buffet. I was in heaven because, again, it was a buffet! When we first checked in that night we stuffed our faces with fancy little hor d'oeuvres and Megan had her first and only San Miguel beer while being in the Philippines. You have to have at least one! It was a special night to remember where I didn't have to be Mommy and Megan didn't have to be all powerful RD. We could just be sisters and friends. Great view of the sun setting from our hotel room.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I miss you all too. It's too quiet in my apartment by myself. Love you all.