Saturday, January 9, 2010

donations please

The local children have discovered that if they build pretty sand castles or pictures and then light them with candles the expats will give them money. They run up to us asking for donations. We gave money here and there. My problem is that all of the sand pictures look the same. As if all the kids are trained by the same person on how to make these displays for money. I think I might have given more money to the kids who got creative and made something a little more unique. Maybe more like Addie's drip castle. I bet I could have put a little slotted can next to her castle and made a fortune. Anyhow, after dinner that night we took a photo (and then made a donation) of this really great castle. The sand in Boracay is perfect for good castles!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Great Family Shot. Love the sailboats in the background.
XOXO,

Sarah said...

The following definitely seems to be positively terrific. Such very little fact is released by using lot from certificates know-how. I just gain doing so a good price.Online donation in Pakistan