Sunday, September 19, 2010

I know it's Fall when...

...I can't stop browsing online for boots and cardigans. Fall weather clothing are my favorite. I love the light sweaters, jeans, and boots you can wear without layering on the heavy coats and hats this time of year (back at home).

Sadly, I am spending this Fall, as I have spent my last two Falls, in the same shorts, sundresses and sandals, I wear year-round in the tropical climate of the Philippines. Some would be envious of this tropical weather and the copious amounts of vitamin D I am soaking up, but for me, I wish I could walk outside and hear the leaves crunch under my feet and feel the Autumn breezes blow in my face.

As I thickly apply my daily sunblock and slip on my flip flops I am secretly dreaming of these:

Throw-back boots! Steve Madden Bootie
Naughty Monkey Boot
Give me a neutral cardigan and I'll be happy. This one and this one too.

I'd even take a good football game day party with seven layer bean dip right now. I miss the Fall!

*Photo from Zappos.com

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You're not alone! I miss that cool, crisp fall air. And I terribly miss sweaters! But I know when I leave here I'm going to miss flip flops everyday of the year!

Sara said...

So true, the grass is always greener theory right?