Friday, September 24, 2010

For my Mom

My Mom and Dad sent a care package that lifted all our amoeba filled spirits the other night. The girls dug right it. I can't believe how nice it is to have a little something special to open from home. Grammy lives for buying and spoiling her granddaughters and she always misses the best part of all her efforts...getting to see them open everything up and play with it. These photos are for you Mom! Thank you for everything!

The things in this box were a few of the girls favorite items they played with at Grammy and Grandpa's house. That and some things I just couldn't get in our suitcases back to Manila. Addie was thrilled to be reunited with her baby doll, Lucy, and kitty cat Twirly. Bella immediately asked for her wings on. Yes, those are Dora panties over her diaper because she grabbed them from the clean clothes, sat down, put her feet in and grunted until I understood she wanted me to put them on her. She wore them the entire afternoon, proudly!Bella in her new digs! Yellow is my favorite and yellow polka dots has got to be the cutest thing for a baby to wear. My Mom finds the best second hand little girl clothes! Bella left the little pig tails (her first ever) in until she noticed them. Then she pulled them out. Addie in her new (or new to her) dress and shoes. LOVE at first sight. She wore it the next day to school.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

It's always fun to receive a box full of goodies! I love Bella in yellow too!

Terry said...

Polka dots never go out of style. I can not believe how big Addie is getting.

Unknown said...

Nice pusta.

Unknown said...

Nice pics