Sunday, November 14, 2010

I insisted

Saturday was the Marine Ball! After returning home from getting my hair did at Philippe's by Thomas (he did a fabulous job-up dos are his secret passion he shared with me-and it shows), I forced my husband to don his tuxedo and threw the girls Christmas dresses on them quickly so we could get a family shot all fancied up. We left our shoes off cause we aren't THAT classy. Plus I don't have a stitch of make-up on since we were getting ready at the hotel that night. I couldn't pass up the chance to get a photo of us all in our pretty clothes.

3 comments:

Bfiles said...

those pics are SO cute!

Terry said...

You are such a handsome family, and I think the no shoes makes the photo.
XOXO

Emily said...

What an adorable picture! I love that you guys aren't wearing any shoes.