Friday, November 5, 2010

hello gorgeous Brazillian shoes, you make me happy

Dumond has the most amazing selection of womens heels. I've been drooling every time I've walked by since the first time I spotted this shoe boutique. I finally pulled the trigger on a pair when I needed a neutral heel to go with a dress I was wearing to a wedding. I tried on every style just for fun. The shoe I bought also comes in a blue and white animal print which was pretty fabulous but screamed a little too much Jersey Shore for the occasion I had in mind. To be honest, I don't think I'd ever have an occasion for shoes that scream Jersey Shore but they were were unbelievable. You'll just have to trust me on this one. The nude leather are much more classic and versatile. Isn't a nude heel the new black dress? Everyone should have one.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Those are FABULOUS!

Terry said...

Love, love, love them.