Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary to me!

I've been writing this blog for three years. Three whole years. I still remember writing my first post. We've come a long way since then! Back then, I didn't know how much this blog would become part of our life. It's become the way our family and friends can keep up with us, a creative outlet for me, my connection to a whole new community of people, and our personal family journal. Whether you've been there right along with us since 2007 or you're a new friend; I appreciate you reading and supporting us through our life's journey.

In honor of my anniversary, I am going to create a list of my favorite posts. Keep an eye out for it later this week.

Here's to another three years!

4 comments:

Bfiles said...

happy anniversary!

Terry said...

3 years!! What a ride.
XOXO

Melinda Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda Renee said...

Lady, we started our blogs 5 days apart! Great minds think alike... Although, yours is much more entertaining than mine.

Happy Anniversary to US! *grin*