Sunday, July 18, 2010

weekend of cousins-Saturday

We got to see my wonderful cousins Jeff, Katie and their adorable kids for a picnic lunch on Saturday. My Aunt Nancy, Uncle Jerry, and Aunt Jan all came over to visit since it's been a year since they'd seen the girls and I. I absolutely love seeing everyone and catching up with what has passed over the year we've missed one another. The very best part of the afternoon was watching cousins Addie and Emme rekindle their friendship while playing and giggling together. Bella was definitely one of the girls and just kept following them around. It took all of 10 minutes of the girls playing shy before they figured out that this afternoon was going to be all about them running and playing. Addie was devastated when we had to leave. Most of the car ride home she was crying because she didn't want to leave Emme's house! "I like Emme's house!" Another play date is in the works.

No comments: