Tuesday, December 21, 2010

favorite things

I love getting Christmas cards in the mail! It's one of my favorite things about the holiday season. I love adorning our refrigerator with all our friends and family's smiling faces. I love seeing everyone's photo card creations. Since we are so far away from everyone we care about it makes me so happy to have everyone a tiny bit closer in their photos and kind words. I adore the traditional cards with gilded cabins covered in snow and holly decked fireplaces. I love Christmas cards.

2 comments:

Bfiles said...

me, too! This year I haven't been able to create my holiday card door, but as soon as we get to Oakwood, I will set it up!

Melinda Renee said...

Way to guilt me into sending you a card. Just know, you're the ONLY person I'm mailing a card to... *wink* Holiday Hugs!!!