Wednesday, February 3, 2010

funny stuff

Kids are so funny. They are so innocent and literal and say the funniest things. Addie tends to ask us why we are laughing because most of the time she says everything in complete seriousness. She has no clue that Justin and I consider most of what she says to be hilarious. The other day she asked for some help taking the clothes off her Cinderella dolls because they wanted to dance naked. All but for their high heels. I told her that made perfect sense, between my chuckles. Then they can move a round easier, right?. All the dancing Barbies got me thinking and we started our Ballerina theater project. Addie wasn't privy to my vision so she just went with the flow and lets me know when she's tired of working on it. I think we are done for now. My favorite part of the theater is the removable back-drop so we can change scenes. It is a really fun project. I have all sorts of fun ideas for it.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like the ballerina theater project! I might have to steal that idea if Riley gets into barbies.
I LOVE the picture with Bella's nose smushed up on the window...too cute!!