Wednesday, November 5, 2008

afternoon activities

I got creative this afternoon and pulled out some kids paints and paper for Addie to play with. I stripped her down to her diaper and let her have at it. I discovered lots of supervision is still needed at 17 months. She tasted the paint twice and had no interest in painting the paper after I made the mistake of drawing a little purple circle on her belly. I'm not sure what I was thinking. She created a few masterpieces and then we both jumped in a bubble bath. Not bad for an afternoon.

1 comment:

The Gunning Family said...

Sara,
I remember doing the same with my kids - so much fun! Having an artist for a daddy was extra fun in our house! We used to put food coloring in plain yogurt or pudding for lots of finger painting fun! We miss you all!
Love, Donna