Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nigi Nigi Nu Noos

Along the beach front of White Beach is a 4 km stretch of a sandy pedestrian road lined with the sparkling ocean and palm trees on one side and eateries, massage parlors, resorts, and shops on the other. Besides getting accosted by vendors every ten paces trying to sell us bad knock-off Breightling watches and Chanel sunglasses the walk up and down the beach is quite pleasant. The first night we arrived we happened upon Nigi Nigi Nu Noos for dinner. The spot was perfect and we watched the sunset on the water while we ate fresh caught mango stuffed calamari, prawns, and grilled Blue Marlin. We finished the meal with a fruit crepe with ice cream. All of the food was delicious. We were intoxicated by the view and the romance of the island. It all felt like a dream. Justin and I could have sat there for hours just drinking and watching the water and people passing by, but alas our little girl was ready for bed long before we were. Nigi Nigi Nu Noos gets 5 stars from me, we liked it so much we returned for dinner the next night.

1 comment:

Megan said...

WOW! I wish I had been there with you. Sounds like paradise. If I would not get fired I'd come visit tomorrow. I love you and miss you.