Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Vacation

We're back from our whirlwind Christmas vacation on the left coast with my family! It might have been the best Christmas yet. We spent loads of time with my parents who absolutely fell in love with their granddaughter all over again. We hung with Megan and Emily every day and played a few hilarious games of Pictionary and Apples to Apples. My parents house was full of good food, Christmas decorations, family, baby toys, laughter, and good times. It was so wonderful to be at home in Washington.


We didn't arrive until very early Sunday morning. The late nights and West Coast time were hard on Addie at first but she soon got used to it. During our trip we saw Alli and David and their gorgeous home in Portland, Talina and Pete for a movie (National Treasure-totally cool!), Heather for lunch and Powells, and all my family on my Mom and Dad's side. It was so much fun.

The vacation was fairly long with many good memories so I'll break up the trip into multiple posts. Before all the Christmas celebrations started Addie was enjoying playing with her Grandparents and Aunties.

No comments: