Tuesday, March 23, 2010

getting organized

Keeping with my new years resolution to get organized, I was pleased to find this tea box at the American Women's' Club bazaar (a.k.a. retail therapy for expats). It now houses all my jewelry. Much of the jewelry is from my thrifty-vintage-jewelry-bargain-hunting Mom! I gave her the mission of finding some fun old jewelry for me and voila, much of what is in this box is the result of her hunting. I have also accumulated lots of fun pieces here. So much so that I was tired of the messy piles of jewelry in my bathroom. Now it's neat and tidy and it makes me so happy. My next project is the closet. I am partly thrilled, partly irritated at the task at hand. Onward to organized life

2 comments:

Melinda Renee said...

Love the tea box idea, DEFINATELY going to copy it!!

Terry said...

Sara,

We could have sent you Jackie's old jewelry box. If only we had known.
XOXO