Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Missing Fall

I am desperately missing the season changes. Justin reported back about the orange and maroon leaves on the trees, crisp cool mornings, and pumpkins at all the local farmer's stands. All the while I padded around barefoot in tank tops! We are still swimming at the pool and will continue to do so all winter long! In an admittedly rash moment I ordered a pair of slouchy boots from Piperlime (my fav shoe spot associated with Gap/Old Navy/BR-free shipping, free return shipping)! Boots in Manila! Yup, I'm going to make it work, just to get a tiny slice of fall. Since the dresses are a bit too short here (made for Asian gals) the legging trend comes in handy, so the boots must follow! Watch me wear boots in the tropics.

1 comment:

Terry said...

You Go Girl! Stevie Nicks wears boots all summer long. Great boots.
XOXO