Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween boxes!

Aunt Megan, Grammie and Grandpa West Coast, and Grandma and Grandpa East Coast all sent Halloween goodies for the girls! The stickers went on the windows and the candy is going in our mouths...non-stop! I love bite size candy bars. Aunt Megan sent the adorable pumpkin onesie for Bella and kiddie Halloween party stuff. Grammie and Grandpa sent Addie the peacock costume she immediately had to put on. You can see her rifling through the box as we are opening the goodies. Dora books, coloring books, dress-up jewelry, Trader Joes pumpkin butter! It was like Christmas for all of us. Addie knows where all the candy is in the pantry and tries to pull a fast one on me when she's asking for a snack as if I'll accidentally give her a mini bag of M&M's instead of a handful of crackers (on shelf above candy). She hasn't tricked me yet. We are gearing up for some tricking and treating! Two parties so far, not including the one I am planning at the house for our friends. This kitty cat hat has been on both girls for their first Halloween.

1 comment:

Brienne™ said...

My cat hat makes it to another baby!!