Wednesday, October 14, 2009

pretty amazing

Frankie has done it again. I am in love with my gown. The fit is perfect, the ruching is gorgeous, the neckline is flattering, my post baby rounded tummy is totally disguised. I love this dress. Amazingly, I wasn't thrilled with the shoe options I saw while shopping so I'm just going to wear my fav gold heels. These shoes have been around the block; in fact I think I wore them last year. I've been too tired to nail down earrings on Etsy so I better hurry up or find something local. Frankie was like a proud Papa when I put the gown on today. Superb!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

The fit is amazing! It is really flattering.

Melinda Renee said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Terry said...

Sara, The dress is lovely, but it's you in it that really brings it to life.