Sunday, January 25, 2009

Aunt Meg!

Megan made the drive from New York to Maryland for a long visit with us during our trip home. I loved having my sister there! We all miss Megan so much. We got to see lots of her when we lived in VA and really miss those visits. Megan was a huge help with Addie during her visit. She did lots of the heavy lifting for me and chased Addie around to put on her (you fill in the blank) shoes, coat, pants, diaper! Thanks Megan. Addie had fun playing with her Aunt Megan but was a bit unsure of the resemblance between her Mommy and this other blonde lady. I think she never quite got over the fact that Megan was a Mommy impostor! It was pretty funny. Megan as always came along with us for the ride. She's family so she always comes along for the ride and is a super sport about it. We love you Meg! Here Addie is putting some make-up on Megan.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I miss you all so much! It was great see you all and doing everyday things! I'm glad you got to see everyone again before you left. Love you all!