Wednesday, January 28, 2009

27 weeks pregnant

I'm not sure how I'm already at the 27 week mark. The second trimester flew by and now I'm officially in the home stretch of the last 13 weeks. Our new baby girl is growing fast and moving around all the time. I'm carrying her exactly like I carried Addie: low and out. My doctor looked at me yesterday and recommended I get a support belt. We have also started the count-down for Addie and I flying back to Washington at 34 weeks. We leave March 18th so that leaves us about 7 weeks here in the P.I. before we leave Justin for a month. We aren't looking forward to that part of the adventure but the new baby's birth keeps us thinking positively. We can't wait. Overall, I am feeling good (if not big) and the baby is in great health.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You look so tiny everywhere else, it makes the belly look fake (like they do on tv shows)! Do you still have the same name in mind as you did before?