Monday, August 4, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba love

Addie and I watch Nick Jr. in the mornings while eating breakfast and playing. The funniest show is Yo Gabba Gabba. Addie loves the music and the messages are really great. "keep trying, don't give up", "wait your turn", "clean up the mess now", "animals are my friend", and the list goes on. I love the silly 80's video game style images and the characters Muno, Toodee, Brobee, Foofa. and Plex. The show features bands like The Shins who sing songs with kid friendly messages. The entire show is fun and engaging for parents and kids. Real kids get to show off their dance moves and silly faces. In our house, we now sing "my name is Addie. I like to dance". If you haven't checked out this show it's worth it. Here is our favorite song from the show.

No comments: