Sunday, August 10, 2008

a game of chess

The rain stayed away for most of the weekend. Sunday we braved the heat just to get out of the house. We putzed around High Street and let Addie run around a bit. Lucy even came with us and lounged on the blanket. It was so hot we had to get some cold drinks to cool off. Addie is learning how to drink out of the water bottle all by herself. Her shirt was soaked afterwards but I'm guessing she didn't mind. A huge chess set was out for kids to play with. Addie was especially interested in the Knights.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is getting so big and she is georgous! I am a total blog stalker, and love seeing what you all are up to! Miss ya:)

Kristin said...

I love seeing all of Addie's cute little outfits. The pink skirt is adorable!

Melinda Renee said...

Of course she loves the knights, a girl after my own heart! Of course, I'm still waiting for my knight to show up, but I'm sure he'll get here when he- and I, myself- are ready.

Ha ha- outlook waited so long to give me your thread update- "23 New Posts"!!! Outlook is SOOO fired!

XOXO