Monday, November 1, 2010

trick-or-treating

It's Tuesday. I've had a full day of recovery without this Halloween function or that Halloween party. I'm still tired. Upon returning from New Zealand I barreled full force into Halloween without a break and I'm feeling it now.

Saturday night we attended the annual embassy Halloween party and trick-or-treating extravaganza. I'm not sure what we are going to do someday when we are back in the States and all the girls have to look forward to is walking around in our neighborhood for Halloween. These embassy Halloween parties are off the hook.

I needed a photo before we entered the crazy party. The girls' eyes are on the crowds of kids.Super girl spotted a cool purple treat bag.She also ate half my burrito.And flew around the party when she got a little crazy. Had her smiling in no time.After the costume parade and getting ready for trick-or-treatingSuper girl bouncing on a balloon-best fun she had all night.

Checking out their loot.

No comments: