Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tower Club


Last night we celebrated the Holidays at the Tower Club for an evening of eating, drinking, and merriment. Justin's office hosts an annual party that is always a really swank time. I had a cocktail dress made for the occasion. This time I went to Ann Cuatico, another favorite dress maker/tailor of the expat community. I was extremely happy with how it turned out. I'm even more in love with the gold vintage jewelry my Mom sent me as well as the little vintage clutch. I suffered through a night of clip-on earrings because I just couldn't NOT wear the little gold feather clip-ons she found. It really pulled the whole look together. Here are a few photos of some of the other dresses Ann made for the event. I ended up having a longer conversation with the DCM of the New Zealand Embassy than my husband all night so sadly there are no photos of the two of us together.Super zoom so you can see how cool my Mom is to find this jewelry for me!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the dress!! I hope I can manage to look that good after having my 2 girls!