Tuesday, July 28, 2009

a little embarrased

This past weekend, I discovered a side effect (good or bad-depending on how you look at it) of having a full-time yaya/housekeeper. I decided to confiscate Addie's lovies and wash them. Really wash them in hot water not hand wash them like yaya does. They get so nasty and stinky (Justin and I call the scent Addie Sweet and Sour). Anyway, I put the first one in the washer (have to do them separate-God forbid she doesn't have at least one to hold). When it was done, I went to put it in the dryer and couldn't for the life of me figure out how to turn on the dryer. I FORGOT! It had been so long since I'd seen the dryer, let alone use it. I couldn't stop laughing. Justin got a good laugh too after he came in to show me how to turn it on.

Ridiculous I know: ridiculously awesome or ridiculously sad depending on how you view it.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My vote is ridiculously SAD!!! What are you going to do when you get back to the US?? You'll have to get lessons! Ha Ha!