Saturday, July 11, 2009

going shopping

Yesterday evening we packed the family up and headed to Greenbelt for some gelato. Then my sugar daddy bought me a new pair of shoes for our fancy shmancy dinner work event Sunday night (God it's good to shop un-pregnant again). Addie was exhausted, Bella was sleeping precariously in her car seat, so I quickly made an impulse buy (always the best purchases in my opinion). I guess Addie was paying more attention than I thought last night.
This morning Addie came over, shopping bag in hand, pushing her baby doll in her stroller and announced that she was going shopping. Funny that at this young age she can take on her mother's love of shoe shopping, or really shopping in general. Addie went to get her cell phone and purse and put on her high heels. From there we went into the store (her closet) and started trying on shoes to decide which she'd buy. That's my girl! I'm so proud.

3 comments:

Megan said...

So cute. These are the memories to cherish! Love you all.

-Megan

Melinda Renee said...

So, where are the pictures of the shoes YOU got?!

Emily said...

I can't believe how grown-up she looks. I love the hearts of little girls. Pretty things and shoes make their days! Love you all!
Em