Thursday, June 25, 2009

life as usual-or getting there




Justin took a few days off to be with us upon our return but he is back to the office now. We are trying to get back to life as usual here in Manila, now with our new addition to the family. Surprisingly it didn't take us long to get used to the local time zone again. Bella quickly fell into the sleep-when-dark pattern and Addie played so hard she's crash at 6:30 PM the first few days. For me, I didn't really feel the jet lag because, well frankly, I'm tired all the time right now. It's the rainy season here so the rain is keeping us indoors, which is fine with me because I'm even sweating in the air conditioning from holding a hot little newborn. Here are some pictures from the past few days. Nothing too exciting, just life.

No comments: