Monday, August 18, 2008

dinner party

We hosted a kid friendly Mexican feast on Monday. A new couple and their daughter who is Addie's age came over and then our friends with the boys from upstairs were invited as well. We devoured a batch of my chicken enchiladas and all the fixing's. Yum! The kids played really well together. There were only a few punching matches over toys. Addie was a bit more reserved than usual. She took comfort with her finger and her lovey when things got really crazy and noisy. By 6:30 PM the kids were still going strong but the parents were tired. I think everyone slept well last night! It was a great evening.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I want chicken enchiladas with all the fixings!!!! Boy do I miss those. The kids look so cute together. I hope addie has fun with her new friend.