Saturday, May 10, 2008

flying baby

The flights to Manila could not have gone more smoothly. I attribute the good luck to an overnight flight, Addie having her own seat, and sitting in business class. All key for a happy baby and happy Mom and Dad.

Addie slept much of the flight from Detroit to Japan and then all of the flight from Japan to Manila. We were picturing the worst case scenario flying with a baby but she pleasantly surprised us. Doesn't my hubby look like he was born to fly business class?

3 comments:

Megan said...

Such a cute pic. Addie looks like such a big girl in this picture. I loved your email and your blog. I updated my blog too. Love you, Miss you.

kathy said...

love the pictures miss you guys happy mothers day what does addie need for her birthday love dad kathy ty

Kristin said...

Addie looks so big here. Wow! Happy Mother's Day! We miss you!