Thursday, December 17, 2009

baking time

I scrambled to get the baking done this week. I'm still not completely done but all the cookies are made. This year the baking wasn't much fun since I had to race around to make them in between school, naps, running endless errands. I made the dough at night and baked them the next morning because I was too tired or wouldn't have time to do it all at the same time. Addie helped a little bit this year. She's really enjoying eating them!

The girls have been sick this week. First Bella, then Addie with head colds, now both with the runs. It's not cool especially with a potty training 2 and a half year old.

In the picture above you can see Addie's limp stringy Vaseline hair from the "incident". We washed it forever then finally had to do some research. I rubbed a beaten egg all over her head and then rinsed it out and shampooed it. Well actually, it was more like I wrestled a screaming girl while she flipped raw egg all over the bathroom. After her regular shampoo that night her hair was back to normal. Sheesh! If you ever need some info on what to do about Vaseline "incidents" here it is. For the leftovers on the hair, here it is. The carpet is still unhappy...or maybe that's me I'm talking about.

No comments: