Friday, November 20, 2009

Bella at 6 months (a little late)

Our Arabella turned 6 months on October 29! I'm two weeks late on reporting this milestone but I was also about two weeks late getting her to the pediatrician for her check-up so there you go. This girl is on the move now. She's scooting backwards now and sitting up confidently with no support. She rolls all over the floor from one toy to the next. Her personality is so fun. She's precocious, stubborn, inquisitive, and active. That smile just melts my heart. Our pediatrician said her heart "sounded good" she couldn't diagnose that the murmur was gone but said she wouldn't be surprised if we get good news at the cardiologist for our annual check-up. Hopefully the hole has closed on it's own. Her stats are great as always!
Birth: 20 inches, 8 lbs 5 ounces
2 days: 20 inches, 7 lbs 15 ounces
2 weeks: 21 inches, 9 lbs 15 ounces
6 weeks: 22 inches, 12 lbs 7 ounces
8 weeks: 23 inches, 13 lbs 8 ounces
12 weeks: 24 inches, 14 lbs 4 ounces
4 months: 25 inches, 15 lbs 6 ounces
6 months: 27.5 inches, 18 lbs 13 ounces

Thank you to Auntie Brienne for the adorable polka dot collection! She looks adorable in the yellow polka dot tank top.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls are beautiful and your ball gown was awesome! Thank you for the great blog updates, hope you are all doing great! Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Love, Heather

Brienne™ said...

hooray! i think i see another gift of mine in the post below! the blue polka dot dress!!!

Sara said...

I was born with a hole in my heart and it whistled until I was 6mo. They called me the musical baby. It just randomly closed on its own by my 9mo check up. I bet Bella's will too! She's so chunky & cute!!!