Sunday, June 28, 2009

great day

Sunday was a great day. All the elements of a good day came together for me yesterday. Bella slept in her crib for the first time the night before so Justin and I had our bedroom back! We all slept better. I made waffles for the family for breakfast. Justin let me take a nap while Bella slept in the morning. Then he took us to a Vietnamese restaurant he found for lunch. Addie was well behaved and ate well while Bella slept in her car seat the ENTIRE meal! When we got home Addie napped and Justin took care of Bella while I got a foot spa at Blue Mountain. When I returned we all got ready for a dip in the pool. For her first time, Bella loved the pool and was so relaxed she started yawning. Later I made dinner and then we put the girls to bed. Addie and Bella were asleep about the same time and Justin and I got to read. Usually I give up on reading for pleassure until my babies are at least three months old. I'm just too tired. This was total luxury! Bella loves Addie and smiles at her all the time. Here they entertained one another while Addie sat on the potty and Bella got some time in the bouncy seat.

1 comment:

The Gunning Family said...

Sounds like you all are adjusting nicely to being a family of four! Here's to more perfect Sundays! Love, Donna