Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Engagement


Congratulations to Talina and Pete on their engagement! Pete popped the question on Saturday in Seattle at the top of the Space Needle. What a romantic spot. I am so happy for the two of you. The pure joy you have for one another is overwhelming. You make such a beautiful couple! It was just meant to be!


I like to call Talina my third sister, and in all the years I have known her I have never witnessed her as happy as she is with Pete. I am beyond excited for you and can't wait to be the Matron of Honor when you tie the knot. We'll get Addie started on her walking lessons so she can toddle down the aisle as the flower girl, even if she has to hold my hand! We love you both, Congrats.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Congrats, Talina and Pete! I am so happy for you both. Sis thanks for posting this, I alomost starting jumping up and down in the library when i read this.