Sunday, July 15, 2012

headbands

On occasion grown-up things can work well for children.  I ordered this white flower headband on sale for Addie and Bella for our holiday photos this year.  Yes, I'm the nut who is already thinking about the holidays and our family photos.  It's a sickness I tell you!  Sometimes buying off season for things will get get you pretty awesome deals though. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
 Adelaide is always complaining how her child size headbands are too stiff and hurt when they press behind her ears.  This adult size headband is looser and made with higher quality materials. Instead of hard plastic, the band is a flexible metal wrapped with a pretty satin ribbon.  It's mega over-sized on my little girls but I think it just adds to the charm.

How to get the headband off of her head for safekeeping until photo time, is the real question. 

No comments: