Monday, October 24, 2011

sleeping angel

Ashlynn sleeps like and angel during the day. Not so much at night. She's only 9 days old so I keep telling myself that hopefully I can nudge her schedule in the right direction soon. Right now she likes to sleep on or next to her Mommy at night and if I lay her down to sleep in her bassinet she starts squirming and wakes herself up. We had one night where she slept for three, two hour blocks in her bassinet and I had high hopes it would turn into a trend but so far it's just the exception to the rule (if you can have a rule in just 9 days). Right now I should be researching miracle under-eye concealer for the dark circles that are taking root by my eyes.

It's hard to complain (unless it's 3 AM-then it's easy) when my little angel is this sweet.

2 comments:

Melinda Renee said...

Philosphy products are amazing, I can't remember the names of what I use & the website isn't loading here at work... I'll email you tonight? I love this picture of little Ashlynn, sweet-sweet baby girl. *hug*

Heather P. said...

What a sweet little girl. You know it gets better after the first few weeks....tell that precious little girl to stay awake during the day and eat up so she can sleep as long as she wants at night, hopefully in her own bed. She just doesn't know what she's missing yet -:).