Saturday, January 9, 2010

more sand, more sun

Hooray for family portraits. I harped for awhile until we got some good family shots. This was a must have for me this beach trip. This is my favorite. Addie loves her Daddy. They spent a ton of time together this vacation. Bella tends to favor me when it comes to, well, anything, and that leaves Justin and Addie to play together a lot of the time. They both don't mind even though I have to get my Addie play time too. Me and my lovely Bella Bean. I am so in love with my little girl! She was such a beach baby and I loved it. I am such a lucky Mama!We ate two Jonah's fruit shakes a day. They were just so damn good! I plan on trying to mimic the banana choco vanilla shake I drank every day at home in my own blender. Addie would steal mine and I'd get stuck with her banana mango. Also good but not AS good. Justin discovered the banana choco peanut and that was his favorite as well as Megan's. Bella even reached for my smoothie when she saw it in my hand. She drank bits from the straw and loved it. Justin bought a Jonah's shirt and asked the owner if he could have free shakes if he worked there. All the girls working started to giggle. I tried to get a good shot of the girls together and it just didn't happen. This is as close as I got.Bella licking her fingers. Mmmm salty!

No comments: