Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Been awhile

Go Hokies!I have been pretty busy with the girls lately. I can't seem to get past that newborn disorientation that consumes Moms when a new baby is born. Here we are almost 5 months later and Bella is still kicking my butt. She's extremely inquisitive and perceptive and smart. She communicates to us as if she was 16 months old. It's amazing! She is so happy and cheerful when she is well rested. Getting her rested is a challenge. It takes much of my daily energy to make sure she gets enough naps at the right times so she doesn't get overtired. She's on the verge of being overtired at all times. It's a fine balance. Plus I feel tethered to the house as well. I'm looking forward getting away from Manila for a weekend as soon as I feel up for the travel with our new family of four.
Ready for the pool last Sunday.
I can't get over this elf-ish grin Bella has on her face. Too cute.

No comments: