Thursday, April 2, 2009

36 weeks

Here I am at 36 weeks. Rookie photographers are running my Nikon so the photo leaves something to be desired, but you get the idea. I am huge! My sweet doctor even claimed I'm "all baby" which is so nice to hear when I personally feel the largeness everywhere! Arabella is healthy and growing. She's getting pretty heavy to carry around. Justin arrives in Washington on April 22 so just a few short weeks until I can start my marathon walking routine to get this baby to come. My doctor said everything looks good for the baby possibly arriving the week of April 27-May 1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed she doesn't decide to come sooner.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You are definitely all belly! You look great! And I'm sure sweet little Bella will wait to come until her daddy arrives!