Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Home again, home again, jigidy jig

Home is the key word here, surprisingly coming back to the Philippines after our three weeks in the States felt good. When we arrived at our apartment I got that peaceful feeling you get when you come home to all your familiar things. I guess that's a sign that we've made a little home here in Manila. As you noticed I took a blog-vacation while we were on R&R. We had so much fun during our time away, Addie's grown and changed, and I took a ton of great pictures. Right now we are experiencing 3AM meals and playtime before we can get back to sleep again. The 13 hour time difference takes a bit to get adjusted back to. Slowly but surely I'll try to update the blog with our adventures.

3 comments:

The Gunning Family said...

Wow - that was a quick trip! We truly enjoyed seeing you and spending time together as a family! Addie is beautiful and very lucky to have such wonderful parents! We miss you and hope your adjustment to manilla time goes smoothly. Keep in touch - love, the Gunnings

Megan said...

It was so great to see you all. Addie looks so grown up in this top picture. Love you miss you. I have a box that will soon becoming your way.

Sunny said...

We missed you guys! So glad you are back. I think our quarantine is just about finished so I can actual see you in person and give Addie a hug.