Friday, December 5, 2008

snapshot for the year book

Justin and I have had a really fab senior year together. I finished the year with a solid 3.7 GPA and lettered again for varsity softball. Justin was SGA President and I happily hung out with him and the rest of the administration during third period every day (work aholics my rear). We only snuck off campus a few times for "lunch" and the senior trip down the ocean was raucous! We are both totally stoked for a slammin summer at the lake house before college starts in the fall. Here we are at Senior Prom. I think I totally disguised the bump. Don't ya think?

Stay true,

Luvas 4 eva

JT and S

2 comments:

Emily Joy said...

HA Ha! Oh my Sara...you look really beautiful! Congrats on your senior year ;)

Megan said...

Great pic. You will have a totally slammin summer. Don't do any thing I would not do. Who knows there may be a ring in the future! Love ya.