Thursday, April 10, 2008

Guilty

OK, I am seriously guilty for holding out for so long and I apologize to everyone. It's crunch time to get our household ready for packing and moving into the hotel this Saturday. I'm slightly panicked and experiencing stress induced sleeplessness that has me running through lists in my head all night. It's not fun. Right now I am focused on Tuesday, April 15th when I can sink into a hot bubble bath at the Ritz Carlton in our two bedroom suite! We will need the mini vacation after the past few weeks.

That being said, Addie and I had a fabulous week with my parents in Washington. I have some precious pictures to share so I will post a few for you to enjoy.

I promise there will be more when I'm not running around like a mad woman driving my husband crazy.

No comments: