Thursday, November 29, 2007

stats

Addie seems to be on the mend. It's been a tough week for all of us especially now that Justin and I are coming down with the bug. A cuter bug is my little snuggle bug. Addie hasn't been her normal active self. She's wanted lots of cuddles from her parents. We are headed to see the pediatrician again tomorrow to make sure the fluid in her ears hasn't become infected. I have to admit that this first cold has really wiped me out.

On a more healthy note Addie's six month check-up was on Monday and she's doing really well. She is 18 lbs. 4 oz. and 27 inches tall! Amazing. I was looking back at her stats...well, here you can look too:


Birth-8lbs. 10 oz. 21 inches

2 Days-8lbs. 3 oz. 21 inches

2 Weeks-9lbs. 10 oz. 21.5 inches

2 Months-13lbs. 14 oz. 23.25 inches

4 Months-16lbs. 4 oz. 26 inches

6 Months-18lbs. 4 oz. 27 inches

I'm so proud she's doing so well. Now all we need to do is get over this cold and through this week.

No comments: